Blog Info

Thumbnail Photograph of Interior Designer David Mitchell

This is the Blog about me, what I like, what I do and what I am interested in. As one of Washington DC's most popular and respected interior designers I get to do a lot. The idea of this Blog is to express my opinions and interests in the world of interiors, product design, food, fashion and current issues. I love living in Washington DC.

 

If you are looking for an interior designer to help you create a great living space that reflects you as an individual please checkout my website and contact me at David Mitchell Interior Design and check out our blog at David Mitchell Uncensored

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Obsessions



If you are a regular reader of my Blog you have probably noticed that I have certain obsessions. Usually I obsess about pizza and shoes, but now I have a new one - CHAIRS! Last year we purchased a stunning pair of Kaare Klint chairs for a Georgetown client. They are the most simple, elegant, and pure chairs I have seen in a long time. These chairs set off my latest obsession. Naturally, I had to find 6 dining room chairs by Kaare Klint. This week we are bidding on this pair of side chairs for a client's home in Chevy Chase, Maryland. It is always fun to have a client that appreciates beautiful furniture and allows me to vicariously feed my new obsession.

 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of chairs! I have been collecting them all my life and you will find they are right up there with shoes...seriously.
    On my way north to NY upstate...might take a hint from your Hamburger Wars post to check out what Dc has to offer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...